Monday 15 October 2012

Ju jitsu

Focus.

Elmar taking a jab.

David (Left) and Tim (Right).

Sensei, experiencing the pain game.

Probably not the best example of movement photography, but I kind of like it. For me it represents the speed and technique required for Ju jitsu.

Derek; probably more flexible than most of us! 

Ground work.

Ju jitsu

These photographs are of my Ju jitsu club. Hopefully the club will now have some good images to put on the website. I have been attending the Ju Jitsu at Hull University for the past year now, and I have to say, it is the best martial art club I have ever been part of. I have tried out Kickboxing and several Judo clubs over the years, but the way the sessions are taught and the environment created by the senseis is by far, the best I have ever experienced. If you live in Hull area, why don't you come and see for yourself? 

I'd like to just take the time to also pay my respects to Soke Robert Clark. Although I never had the opportunity to meet him, from what I hear, I missed out. 

I hope you like the photographs, there will most probably be a new one up in the near future of the entire club! 

Lewis

P.S would be awesome if you guys could show support on my Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/lewisjonesphotography

Follow me: @LewisAlanJones

No comments:

Post a Comment