Thursday 22 August 2013

Day 7 - Negative Scanner


So, Day 7 it is. Just a quick one today. Below are some of my photographs from the 'dark ages' when I first began getting into photography (So they aren't exactly great!). I have used a negative scanner to create all the images as a digital format. I can't recommend this enough. I have previously used my negative scanner to make digital copies of all our old family photos. As you know negatives do tend to get damaged or begin to fade over time. You can pick up one of these devices from Amazon, prices ranging anything from £30 to hundreds of pounds! Mine was only a cheap one (£40) and it seems to do OK! Anyways, I think is worth the investment as you can share your film photographs easily as well as preserving the image in a digital format. 





Thanks for viewing,


No comments:

Post a Comment