Wednesday 20 March 2013

London Eye







London Eye

Today me and a couple of members from the Photography Society (University of Hull) went into London to take some photographs. Here are just a couple of photographs of the London Eye I wanted to share quickly as I really liked them (hope you do too!). 

Connor from our society is some-what of a local to London, so he was our tour guide for the day, a big thank-you to him! 

More photographs from today will follow shortly but as I said, I just wanted to get these photographs up quickly. In its entire structure the London Eye is 135 metres tall and has a diameter of around 120 metres. It is regarded as the largest Ferris wheel in all of Europe along with 'The Shard' being the tallest building in the European Union (woop, go England!). 

@LewisAlanJones


No comments:

Post a Comment