Sunday 18 August 2013

Day 3 - Southend Carnival



 Day 3 - Southend Carnival

Here is a couple of snaps of the Southend Carnival from last night. I guess it's cheating a little as I didn't take them today, but I have an excuse! I am going to be out all day taking photographs of (Hopefully) wildlife! I must say, it's not exactly my area of expertise but everyone starts somewhere! 

I had to include the second photograph on this blog post even though it's not strictly of the carnival. The photograph isn't really much more than a snapshot but I love the lighting in it, it might be food for thought for future photographs.

On a side note, I came across a pretty useful resource earlier for when shooting models. It is basically a small guide for how to get your models to pose. You can access it through this link, hope it helps:  Click here

Thanks for reading, 
As always follow me:




No comments:

Post a Comment